Welcome to our online store! We offer free shipping on orders over $100. We have a lot in store that we haven't added to the online shopping yet, but we're adding to it daily, and if you can't find what your looking for please contact us!
Knitting and Crochet
Cumulus, Cumulus Dappled, Cumulus Degrade and Cumulus Rainbow
This Egyptian Mako Cotton blend is as soft as a kitten! The long staple length of Mako cotton is of the highest quality fiber only a tiny fraction of all cotton qualifies. A great choice for snuggly sweaters and cuddly blankets, or for ridiculously soft against the skin wearing scarves, shawls and hats.
Juniper Moon Cumulus Dappled has beautiful self striping color variations and Cumulus Rainbow brings long, slow changing color repeats to this soft and cuddly yarn.
- Knitting Gauge: Worsted 4 to 5 sts = 1" / 16 to 20 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 7 to 9 US / 4.5 to 5.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 2.75 to 3.5 = 1" / 11 to 14 sc = 4" (10cm)
- Hook Size: I to K (US) / 5.5 to 6.5 mm
- Hank Weight: 100g / 3.5 oz
- Hank Length: 250 yds / 230 m
- Yarn Fiber Info: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand Wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry. Low Iron ok.
- Made in Italy
- Made by Juniper Moon
Watery Ripples Shawl by Vicki Myers uses 4 skeins of Cumulus Rainbow 204 Pacific Sky
Baby Blossom Chunky
Hayfield Baby Blossom Chunky is a quick knitting self-patterning yarn for little ones as well as the young at heart. Made of the softest acrylic yarn and machine washable for easy care. Each of the gorgeous shades has a sweet flower print effect and stripe pattern that appears as you knit!
- Chunky Weight
- US 10.5 Needles
- Crochet hook L11 (6.5mm)
- 3.5 sts/in = 14 Stitches and 19 rows per 4"
- 70% Acrylic, 30% Nylon
- 170 yards per 100 gram skein (3.5 oz)
- Machine wash gentle, Tumble Dry Low
- Made in Turkey
Baby Blankets Knit $4 PDF 5 balls 36"x36" (3 styles Garter Stitch, Wave, Stocking)
Round and V Neck Cardigans Knit $4 PDF Newborn to 6-7 years 1-3 balls
Hooded and Collared Cardigans Knit $4 PDF Newborn to 6-7 years 2-4 balls
Happy Cotton DK by Sirdar
Happy Cotton is a 100% cotton DK yarn that comes in a little 20g ball. Perfect for small multi-colored projects, this yarn comes in a range of 50 happy shades from pretty pastels to cheerful brights especially designed for colorwork and Amigurumi projects. Suitable for machine washing on a gentle cycle.
Great for: cardigans, vests, scarves, cowls, lace, cables, Fair Isle color-work, and textured stitches
- Yarn Weight: DK/Sport
- Yarn Texture: 4-ply
- Yardage/Meters: 47 yards (42 meters) x 20 grams (0.7 ounces)
- Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts/in or 22 - 24 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 5 - 6 or 3.75 - 4mm
- Hook Size: US F-6 / G-7 or 4 - 4.5mm
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle, DON'T tumble dry, iron low, dry cleanable
Eleven Pattern Booklets featuring this yarn and Amigurumi projects are available in booklets, search Sirdar Happy Cotton on our website to find them!
Sirdar Happy Cotton Booklets One through Ten
These are Amigrumi Crochet Pattern Booklets made featuring the adorable 100% Cotton DK weight Sirdar Happy Cotton. We carry the full line of colors for this yarn and it comes in fun little affordable 20g balls with 47 yards per ball. Each of the patterns just takes a ball of a couple of colors perfect for a quick project!
Vintage by Berroco
This machine wash blend features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy care garments for both children and adults. We also carry the chunky weight version of this yarn, Vintage Chunky.
Hank Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
Hank Length: 218 yds / 124 m
Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1" / 20 sts & 27 rows = 4" (10cm)
Needle Size: 7 (US) / 6 mm
Knitting Gauge #2: 4.5 sts = 1" / 18 sts & 24 rows = 4" (10cm)
Needle Size: 8 (US) / 5 mm
Yarn Fiber Info: 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon
Yarn Wash Info: Machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.
Made in Peru
"Rios" means rivers in Spanish. This lovely hand dyed yarn, in super soft merino wool, is a customer favorite here at the shop. It's great for sweaters, scarves, baby items, blankets, hats, practically anything.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Worsted weight
- Knit Gauge: 4.5 to 5.5 stitches per inch
- Knitting Needle: US 7 to 9
- 210 yds (192 m) per 3.5 oz (100 g) skein
- Made in Uruguay
- Machine wash, cold water on gentle cycle, do not tumble, dry flat
Noro Silk Garden Sock and Noro Silk Garden Sock Solo
This Noro yarn is a versatile lightweight blend, made with 40% Wool, 25% Silk, 10% Mohair and 25% Nylon for durability and added stretch. It's popular because of it's wonderful colors and makes an excellent choice for knitting and crochet projects ranging from socks, to sweaters, to hats - and it's available in multi colored (Silk Garden Sock) and semi-solid, tweedy colors (Silk Garden Solo).
- DK to heavy fingering weight
- 40% Wool, 25% Silk, 25% Nylon (polyamide), 10% Mohair
- 328 yards (303 meters) x 3.5 oz (100 grams)
- Gauge 5.75-6.5 sts/inch = 23-26 sts per 4"
- Knitting Needle US 4 - 6 (3.5 - 4mm)
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Ply: Single ply
- Made in Japan
Clocks Scarf 2 balls Silk Garden Sock, 1 ball Sonata or (Silk Garden Sock Solo) ~$5 Ravelry
Findley and Findley Dappled by Juniper Moon
This lace weight blend of the finest silk and merino was one of the first yarns Juniper Moon launched and it has remained popular ever since. A perfect choice for both sweaters and lacy shawls. The silk content makes the colors glow. The yarn is super smooth with a beautiful sheen. It's soft, doesn't split and it feels amazing. Comes in a squishy soft heavenly ball ready to work from.
- Skein Length: 798 yds / 739 m
- Skein Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Knitting Gauge: 7.5 sts = 1" / 30 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 2 (US) / 2.75 mm
- Crochet Size: C 2 / 2.75 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 21 - 32 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Yarn Fiber Info: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Silk
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Links to the pattern ideas shown in the photos, all available via Ravelry:
Knit Birte Wrap 2 balls
Crochet Snow Flurries Scarf 1 ball
Crochet Budling Scarf 1 ball
Crochet Keukenhof Top 2 - 4 balls
Pure and Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Kit by Appalacian Baby Yarn
One of the most lovely crochet blankets we ever laid eyes on! It is created with a simple stitch combination and scalloped edging. It is a true keepsake gift.
Finished measurements are approximately 30" x 36"
Care is machine wash and dry
The kit contains 5 x 4 Oz Balls (1250 yards total) of U.S. organic cotton and the pattern in a natural organza bag
Size G/4.0mm crochet hook recommended
Addi Rocket 32" Circular Knitting Needles
- Perfect pointed addi Lace tips - and the same super smooth, super fast metal needles as the famous addi Turbo - makes them perfect for almost every knitting project!
- Hollow needle tips don't weigh very much at all, so you won't suffer hand fatigue while knitting
- Ultra-pliable blue nylon cords
- Snag-free joins, all to help you knit at rocket speed!
- Made to precise metric sizes
- Country of origin Germany
This is the listing for 32" addi Rocket circular needles, if your looking for other addi needles and accessories click here.
Needles typically labeled size US 1 (2.25mm) are actually US 1 (2.5mm) in this line.
Needles typically labeled size US 2 (2.75mm) are actually US 2 (3.0mm) in this line.
Needles typically labeled size US 2.75mm are actually US 2 (2.75mm) in this line.
addi products have a lifetime warranty from manufacturer's defects. Please contact us if you have an issue with any addi product you’ve purchased from A Stitch in Time.
A soft, smoothly-plied, lightweight sock yarn in a range of semi-solid and watercolor multi colorways. Spun from Malabrigo's luxurious merino and treated to make it machine washable for easy care. Don’t be fooled by the name- while it’s certainly a treat for the feet, this delightful yarn is also a particular favorite for shawls and scarves!
Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, garments, baby and child items, gloves, and of course socks!
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball
- Yarn Weight: Light Fingering
- Yarn Texture: 3 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 440 yards (402 meters) x 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 8 sts/in 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Hook Size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat.
Gems and Jewels Shawl $7 Ravelry, 175g of 8 colors (shown in Lettuce, Indiecieta, Solis, Impressionistic Sky, Abril, Lotus, Archangel, and Anniversario colors)
Bud by Juniper Moon
This chunky weight yarn is core spun around the finest organic Peruvian cotton. The nubby texture of the yarn adds breathability and extra interest to your finished fabric. And the super soft matte finish is a pleasure to work with.
*Very similar and could be knit/crocheted together with the now discontinued Classic Elite Yarns Sprout. And slightly chunkier than Forget Me Knot, but also could be worked together.
- Chunky Weight
- 100% Organic Peruvian Cotton
- US Knitting Needle 9-11 (5.5-8 mm)
- Crochet Hook I9-L11
- Knitting Gauge 3-3,75 sts/inch = 12-15 stitches per 4in (10cm)
- Single Crochet 8-11
- 109 yards per 100 gram skein (3.5 oz)
- Machine wash gentle, Iron Low, Finish Flat
- Made in Peru distributed by Juniper Moon Farm Yarns