Noro Silk Garden Sock and Noro Silk Garden Sock Solo
This Noro yarn is a versatile lightweight blend, made with 40% Wool, 25% Silk, 10% Mohair and 25% Nylon for durability and added stretch. It's popular because of it's wonderful colors and makes an excellent choice for knitting and crochet projects ranging from socks, to sweaters, to hats - and it's available in multi colored (Silk Garden Sock) and semi-solid, tweedy colors (Silk Garden Solo).
- DK to heavy fingering weight
- 40% Wool, 25% Silk, 25% Nylon (polyamide), 10% Mohair
- 328 yards (303 meters) x 3.5 oz (100 grams)
- Gauge 5.75-6.5 sts/inch = 23-26 sts per 4"
- Knitting Needle US 4 - 6 (3.5 - 4mm)
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Ply: Single ply
- Made in Japan
Clocks Scarf 2 balls Silk Garden Sock, 1 ball Sonata or (Silk Garden Sock Solo) ~$5 Ravelry