Cumulus, Cumulus Dappled, Cumulus Degrade and Cumulus Rainbow
This Egyptian Mako Cotton blend is as soft as a kitten! The long staple length of Mako cotton is of the highest quality fiber only a tiny fraction of all cotton qualifies. A great choice for snuggly sweaters and cuddly blankets, or for ridiculously soft against the skin wearing scarves, shawls and hats.
Cumulus Dappled has beautiful self striping color variations and Cumulus Rainbow brings long, slow changing color repeats to this soft and cuddly yarn.
- Knitting Gauge: Worsted 4 to 5 sts = 1" / 16 to 20 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 7 to 9 US / 4.5 to 5.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 2.75 to 3.5 = 1" / 11 to 14 sc = 4" (10cm)
- Hook Size: I to K (US) / 5.5 to 6.5 mm
- Hank Weight: 100g / 3.5 oz
- Hank Length: 250 yds / 230 m
- Yarn Fiber Info: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand Wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry. Low Iron ok.
- Made in Italy
- Made by Juniper Moon
Watery Ripples Shawl by Vicki Myers uses 4 skeins of Cumulus Rainbow 204 Pacific Sky