- Cross Stitch
- Mill Hill Perforated Paper Pack
Mill Hill Perforated Paper Pack
6 9 $6.00 - $9.00
This 14 count paper is ideal for cross stitching, other needlework and scrapbooking too. Makes beautiful bookmarks, greeting cards, holiday ornaments and more. It resists tearing but is easily cut using scissors or a craft knife to the perfect shape.
(Tip: Use rubber cement to attach a piece of light fabric or felt on the back of your stitched piece before trimming the excess paper off. And you can also attach a hanger between the layers if you need one at this point. Then trim through both perforated paper and fabric once dry. This makes it very quick and easy to have a high-quality finished piece with a finished backing.)
- Please note PAINTED Perforated Paper colors may have slight color variations.
- Each pack contains two 9" x 12" sheets of paper.
- Works best with a size 24 tapestry needle and 2 to 3 strands of floss.
- PP181 White perforated paper is 18 count, for this we recommend a size 28 tapestry needle.