Anne by Plymouth Yarns
- Fingering Weight
- US 3 Needles (7 sts inch)
- 28 Stitches per 4 inches
- Crochet Hook D (5.5 sts per 1 inch)
- 100% Cotton Mercerized
- 371 yards per 100 gram skein (3.5 oz)
- Machine wash gentle, Tumble Dry Low
- Made in Brazil by Circulo and distributed by Plymouth Yarns
Anne is a 100% mercerized cotton yarn. The mercerization is a process that gives to the fiber a better shiner, softness and increase its resistance. ANNE provides a sparkling result with shine and a soft touch to the final pieces. We stock many soft and vivid colors to create your own incredible pieces. It has an ideal thickness for Florida summer wear. Great for crocheting because of the bit of a twist to the yarn, and good for knitting and weaving as well. A good choice for home goods like table runners and, decorative wash clothes, but also nice for baby goods like blankets, or clothing like summer tops.
*Please note we sell this yarn prewound into a cake.