Mechita is a fingering-weight version of Malabrigo's beautifully-dyed single-ply superwash yarn Mecha. Just as vibrant, soft and rich as the original, but great for lighter projects!
Great for: Shawls, scarves, garments, accessories, baby and kids items, lace, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Yarn Texture: Single ply
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards (384 meters) x 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 6.5 to 7.5 sts/in 26.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- Hook Size: US D-3 to 7 or 3,25 -4,0 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat