A superwash version of the classic Worsted Merino base. While remaining true to the original softness of worsted, Malabrigo ‘washed it’ so you can too, allowing more freedom and ease of care. Having the same weight as Worsted, it can be used interchangeably for any projects you may have planned for Worsted. Like all Malabrigo yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches by artisan dyers and is full of subtle variation and beauty.
Great for: Accessories and garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, color-work, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor!
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Yarn Texture: single ply
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters) x 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 4.5 to 5 sts/in 18 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Hook Size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water. Do not tumble. Dry flat