A rare single-ply superwash yarn! Malabrigo's beautiful superwash merino wool takes color in the most vivid, rich way, and nowhere is that more apparent than in the multi-layered hues of Mecha! Soft as always, Mecha has a slight thick-and-thin texture, a fantastic loft, and is the perfect size for quick but not-too-heavy projects.
Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, cables, textured stitches.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Yarn Weight: Chunky or Light Bulky
- Yarn Texture: single ply
- Yardage/Meters: 130 yards (119 meters) x 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
- Knit Needle: US 10 - 11 (6 - 8mm)
- Knit Gauge: 3 to 4 sts/in 12 to 13 sts = 4 inches
- Crochet Hook: US K-10/12 to M-13 or 6.5-9 mm
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
Some Bunny to Love Hat Knit $6, 2 balls (1in each color)
Ridgeback Fingerless Mitts Knit $5.25, 1 ball