Prism Yarns Radiant Petite Madison
Hand dyed, single ply of luscious high quality merino, cashmere and silk and stellina sparkle. Lustrous, with a beautiful sheen and great dye saturation, Petite Madison is that rare singles that will hold up well due to a firm (but not overspun) twist. Like all singles, it is not recommended for socks or other high-abrasion uses. But it would be beautiful for accessories like shawls, cowls, hats and fingerless mitts. Radiant Petite Madison has the addition of gold and silver Stellina sparkle added for extra dimension in your projects!
- Fiber: 73% Merino, 7% Cashmere, 10% Silk, 10% Stellina SPK
- Weight Sport to Heavy Fingering
- Yardage: 372 yards per 3.5 oz (100gram) skein
- Gauge: 6 1/2sts = 1" (#3)
- Recommended Needle: US 3 knitting needle
- Care: Machine wash delicate (cool water and low agitation) or hand wash, lay flat to dry