Addi FlexiFlips Double Pointed Needles
- These specially designed circulars rest comfortably in the hand, and act as flexible double pointed needles.
- Easy to use, stitches are simply distributed over two needles, and then knit with the third - resulting in only two needle changes per row.
- Featuring the same dual-tip design as the popular addi® FlipStix we also carry, feature both an addi® Rocket tip and an addi Turbo® tip. You will always have the right needle, when you need it.
- Hollow needle tips don't weigh very much, so you won't suffer hand fatigue while knitting
- Ultra-pliable blue nylon cords
- Needles are about 8" long from point to point (and you get 3 of the same size in a convenient reusable plastic tube package)
- Snag-free joins, all to help you knit at rocket speed!
- Made to precise metric sizes in Germany
This is the listing for addi Flexiflips circular needles, if your looking for other addi needles and accessories click here.
Needles typically labeled size US 1 (2.25mm) are actually US 1 (2.5mm) in this line.
Needles typically labeled size US 2 (2.75mm) are actually US 2 (3.0mm) in this line.
Needles typically labeled size US 2.75mm are actually US 2 (2.75mm) in this line.
addi products have a lifetime warranty from manufacturer's defects. Please contact us if you have an issue with any addi product you’ve purchased from A Stitch in Time.