Gentle Arts Simply Wool Thread
- Colorfast and lightfast subtly hand-dyed wool blend.
- 10 yard skeins (5 X 2 yard pieces)
- Coverage Cross Stitch: 1 strand over 18 ct+ Aida / 36 ct+ linen
- Cross Stitch: 2 strands over 14 ct Aida / 28 ct linen
- Needlepoint: 4 strands over 18ct mono
- Frequently called for by Shepherd's Bush cross stitch patterns
- Works great for almost any stitching project cross stitch, needlepoint, embroidery, red work or black work, punch needle
- Hand Dyed in Ohio, USA
- Colors on the companies website, we have many in stock
From the company:
"Working with overdyed floss is a fun experience. We developed our SAMPLER THREADS and SIMPLY SHAKER threads especially to give new pieces an aged appearance. The thread colors are muted; the color variations per strand are subtle.
To work, unhook the skein and pull out one length. Cut this length in half, strip the floss strands needed, and you are ready to stitch.
Because these threads are hand-dyed in small amounts, there may be color and shade variations from dye lot to dye lot. We want our threads to evoke a "mood" rather than a static, assembly line look. We have named our threads with "moods" in mind — Evergreen, for example, can be like a blue spruce or Cape Cod scrub pine — each has different shading but are still an evergreen. Please keep these changes in mind when you work with our threads."
*Please Note* The depiction of colors are not "exact" when shown on a computer. They are only intended to be used as a general guide. All sales are final, so please choose carefully.