Berroco Dulce is a wonderful yarn especially for the knitter and crocheter who loves the beautiful look of halos that mohair yarns make but wants something much softer. It's made from multi strands of colorful fibers are braided together to give a subtle multicolored effect. The blend of brushed alpaca, cotton, nylon, and wool creates a yarn that is light, soft, squishy, has some warmth and easy to work with.
- 50% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 16% Alpaca, 14% Wool
- Worsted weight
- 4.75 sts/in = 19 sts and 26 rows per 4"
- US 7 Needle/ US 7 (4.5mm) Hook
- 175 yds x 1.75 oz (50 g) ball
- Made in Italy
- Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Nico Shawl Crochet FREE PDF 2 balls
Felice Cardigan Knit $8 PDF 5-12 balls
Chiara Sweater Knit $8 PDF 5-9 balls main color and 1 ball of 2 contrasting colors
Strawflower Shawl Knit FREE 4 balls