Cascade 220 Wool Paint
A favorite worsted weight wool yarn for knitters and crocheters Cascade 220 is versatile and suitable for many projects. It's made from 100% Peruvian Highland Wool; a hybrid of native Corriedale with Merino resulting in loft, durability and fabulous stitch definition. Cascade 220 Paints are a handpainted version of that classic that works up beautifully in cables, lace, colorwork, as well as simple stitch patterns. This hand wash staple is ideal for heirloom quality garments in addition to accessories and felting projects.
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 220 yds (200 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 sts/in (18 - 20 = 4")
- Crochet Hook Size: H-J (5.0 mm - 6.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13-14 scs = 4"
- Made in Peru
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry