Noro Silk Garden and Noro Silk Garden Solo
Celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2021! This beautiful yarn has a passionate cult following and deservedly so. At last count, it has been used in nearly 50,000 projects on Ravelry and is available in dozens of fabulous colorways! "I imagined a yarn that bloomed out of a garden of silk and silk/mohair fabric," says Mr. Eisaku Noro, its creator. We couldn't agree more.
- Worsted to Aran Weight
- 45% Silk, 45% Mohair, 10% Wool
- 110 yards (100 meters) x 1.75 oz (50 grams)
- Gauge: 4-5 sts/inch = 16-20 sts per 4"
- Knitting Needle: US 7-8 (4.5-5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge 11-14 single crochet = 4"
- Crochet Hook: 7-8H (4.5-5 mm)
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat, iron low, dry cleanable
- Ply: Single ply
- Made in Japan
Mitered Squares Blanket 8 Silk Garden and 8 Silk Garden Solo
Zigzag Scarf 4 skeins
Two Color Tweed Hat 1 Silk Garden, and 1 Silk Garden Solo
Crochet Sweater / Poncho CROCHET 4 skeins FREE PDF
Short Row Scarf 4 skeins
Entrelac Headband 1 Silk Garden and 1 Silk Garden Solo
Sea Star 1 skein
Classic Scarf 4 skeins
Colorblock Tee 3-5 skeins of Silk Garden, and 6-8 of Silk Garden Solo