Mirai, meaning "the future" is a wonderfully soft cotton blend that contains NO Animal fiber and offers a whopping 328 yards per 100gr skein. This single-ply is a great choice for warm weather garments or any time you're avoiding wool. Accessories like shawls and wraps work up wonderfully with this yarn.
- Light Worsted/DK Weight
- 40% Cotton, 25% Silk, 25% Viscose, 10% Polyamide
- 328 yards (304 meters) x 3.5 oz (100 grams)
- Gauge 5-5.5 sts/inch = 20-22 sts per 4"
- Knitting Needle US 4-6 (3.5-4 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12.5-14.5 single crochet = 4"
- Crochet Hook: E4-G6 (3.5-4mm)
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat, iron low, dry cleanable
- Ply: Single ply
- Made in Japan
Lacey Daze Shawl by Sharyn Anhalt 1 skein of mirai, 1 skein of kumo
Shawl Collared Cardigan Crochet 4-6 skeins
Cabled Waistcoat 3 skeins
Sophia Short Sleeve Pullover 3-4 skeins
Eyelet Chevron Shawl 5 skeins
Buttoned Vest 3-4 skeins