Caprino is the perfect combination of luxury fibers that assure a special softness to your garments. It's perfect for wearing right up against the most sensitive skin with a wonderful combination of Merino Wool and Cashmere fibers, they blend together into a yarn you will always want to caress. Like all Malabrigo yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches by artisan dyers and is full of subtle variation and beauty.
Great for: Accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, lace, cables, color-work, and textured stitches
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Yarn Texture: 4 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 164 yards (150 meters) x 50 grams (1.75 ounces)
- Gauge: 6 sts/in or 24 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Hook Size: US E-4 to G-7 or 3.5 - 4.5 mm
- Content: 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Cashmere
- Care: Hand washable, cold water, dry flat