Manos Del Uruguay Alegría
- Fingering weight
- 75% Superwash Merino wool, 25% Nylon (polyamide)
- 445 yards (425 meters) x 3.5 oz (100 grams)
- Gauge 7-7.5 sts/inch = 28-30 sts per 4"
- Knitting Needle US #1 - 3 (2.25 - 3mm)
- Care: Machine or hand wash gentle, dry flat
Alegría means "joy" in Spanish, and that's just what this hand-painted yarn is, a true color celebration! The super cushy and soft yarn is easy care with machine wash ability. Making it perfect for socks, shawls, sweaters, baby gear, or fun accessories..
About Manos Del Uruguay: For over 50 years Manos has worked hard to rescue and dignify the value of traditional craft people in their country. They have worked identifying and enhancing talents in different techniques and trades, promoting the development of craftsmanship and quality and promoting the work of hundreds of independent craftswoman all over the country.