Happy Fuzzy Yarn Corrie Sock
- Fingering weight
- 75% Superwash Corriedale wool, 25% Nylon (polyamide)
- 435 yards (395 meters) x 4 oz (114 grams)
- Gauge 7-9 sts/inch = 28-36 sts per 4"
- Knitting Needle US 0 - 2 (2 - 2.75 mm)
- Care: Machine or hand wash. Tumble dry or dry flat to keep your garment looking new longer.
Indie dyed in Ann Arbor, Michigan this Corriedale wool sock yarn is blended with nylon for extra durability. Corriedale wool is soft enough for scarves but sturdy enough for dog walking mittens or more durable socks than ones made with Merino wool. It has good stitch definition and excellent elasticity and can be used for almost any knitting project.
The gradient sets are made up of 5 mini skeins weighing 50g each. The yardage is approximately 190 yards of each color or 950 yards total in the gradient sets.