Findley and Findley Dappled by Juniper Moon
This lace weight blend of the finest silk and merino was one of the first yarns Juniper Moon launched and it has remained popular ever since. A perfect choice for both sweaters and lacy shawls. The silk content makes the colors glow. The yarn is super smooth with a beautiful sheen. It's soft, doesn't split and it feels amazing. Comes in a squishy soft heavenly ball ready to work from.
- Skein Length: 798 yds / 739 m
- Skein Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Knitting Gauge: 7.5 sts = 1" / 30 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 2 (US) / 2.75 mm
- Crochet Size: C 2 / 2.75 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 21 - 32 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Yarn Fiber Info: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Silk
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Links to the pattern ideas shown in the photos, all available via Ravelry:
Knit Birte Wrap 2 balls
Crochet Snow Flurries Scarf 1 ball
Crochet Budling Scarf 1 ball
Crochet Keukenhof Top 2 - 4 balls