Wooden Double Pointed Knitting Needles
Double pointed needles commonly referred to as DPNs are great for finishing the tops of hats once your circular needle gets too small or knitting small diameter pieces in the round, but you can knit just about anything on them. Connecting 3 or 4 in a row allows you to knit in the round, you can also knit small pieces flat on a pair of them, and it's the only way to knit I Cord! We always recommend wood for double pointed knitting needles because the stitches are much less likely to slide off and the needles feel warm and pleasant in the hand compared to metal.
- Lykke Driftwood: birchwood with beautiful dark wood grain, strong and warm to the touch, US and metric sizes permanently etched onto the needles to ensure readability, made by artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Lykke Blush: birchwood dyed with happy pink colors, strong and warm to the touch, US and metric sizes permanently etched onto the needles to ensure readability, made by artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Brittany Needles: domestic birch wood needles made in California, warm and smooth hardwood, exactly sized with a patina finish
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo Needles: undyed Moso bamboo needles, with a warm feel, tapered points and laser etched sizes, precisely made in China
- Knitter's Pride Dreamz Needles: birch wood, with polished tapered points and color coded sizes, warm to the touch, made in India
- Knitter's Pride Ginger Needles: birch wood, with polished tapered points, warm to the touch, made in India
- Knitter's Pride Cubic: ergonomic square birch wood needles with polished tapered points, warm to the touch, made in India
- Clover Needles: bamboo needles, warm to the touch, the more you knit with these needles, the smoother they become, made in Japan
- HiyaHiya Bamboo: bamboo needles, Impregnated with resin for strength and flexibility, have a smooth finish that is warm to the touch and light in your hand, made in China
- Each package contains 1 set of needles, 5 double pointed needles unless noted otherwise
Please make note of the length when ordering, double pointed needlees come usually in 6" and 8" lengths, although some companies make 5", 7.5", or even 10" lengths
This is the listing for double pointed needles, if your looking for other needles click here.