Lykke Indigo Circular Knitting Needles
- Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE
- Strong Birchwood dyed fabulous Indigo blue
- Warm to the touch and lightweight
- Smooth joins with a flexible black nylon cord
- US and metric sizes permanently etched onto the needles to ensure readability
- Production does not rely on mechanized automation
- Handcrafted and assembled by skilled artisans in a scenic region of Kathmandu, Nepal
Indigo needles by Lykke Crafts combine high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting.
Please note the needle lengths when ordering, they are measured from tip to tip of the needles. Some popular uses of different lengths: 16" hats, sweater collars and sleeves. 24" cowls, knitting flat, kids clothing. 32" adult clothing, shawls, lap blankets and baby blankets. 40" knitting magic loop, large shawls, afghans.
This is the listing for Lykke Indigo circular needles, if your looking for other Lykke needles and accessories click here.
All LYKKE products are guaranteed for five years against manufacturer's defect. If you experience a failure due to a manufacturer's defect, please contact LYKKE Crafts http://www.lykkecrafts.com/contact/