Lykke Driftwood 40" Circular Knitting Needles
- Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE
- Strong Birchwood shows off the beautiful wood grain through the durable coated tips
- Warm to the touch and lightweight
- Smooth joins with a flexible black nylon cord
- US and metric sizes permanently etched onto the needles to ensure readability
- Production does not rely on mechanized automation
- Handcrafted and assembled by skilled artisans in a scenic region of Kathmandu, Nepal
Driftwood needles by Lykke Crafts combine high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting.
This is the listing for 40" Lykke Driftwood circular needles, commonly used for afghans, large shawls, knitting magic loop method, and more. If you're looking for other Lykke needles and accessories click here.
All LYKKE products are guaranteed for five years against manufacturer's defect. If you experience a failure due to a manufacturer's defect, please contact LYKKE Crafts http://www.lykkecrafts.com/contact/