This Egyptian Mako Cotton blend is as soft as a kitten! The long staple length of Mako cotton is of the highest quality fiber only a tiny fraction of all cotton qualifies. A great choice for snuggly sweaters and cuddly blankets, or for ridiculously soft against the skin wearing scarves, shawls and hats.
- Knitting Gauge: Worsted 4 to 5 sts = 1" / 16 to 20 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 7 to 9 US / 4.5 to 5.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 2.75 to 3.5 = 1" / 11 to 14 sc = 4" (10cm)
- Hook Size: I to K (US) / 5.5 to 6.5 mm
- Hank Weight: 100g / 3.5 oz
- Hank Length: 250 yds / 230 m
- Yarn Fiber Info: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand Wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry. Low Iron ok.
- Made in Italy
- Made by Juniper Moon