Practically Perfect Sock Smalls by Emma's Yarn
Mini skeins of Practically Perfect Sock, perfect to add pops of color to shawls, socks, sweaters and garments.
Luxury, hand dyed, fingering weight yarn made of 80% superwash merino wool and 20% nylon. Each beautiful color comes in a 20 gram skein with approximately 81 yards of machine washable yarn! This 2 ply yarn makes a practically perfect pair of socks with the perfect amount of stretch for a crazy comfortable pair of socks. You’ll need 100 grams of yarn for a pair of socks, but this yarn is also great in other garments like shawls, wraps, hats, fingerless mitts and cowls. Did we mention every skein is hand dyed with care here in sunny Florida!
*Please note photos show full-sized skeins of Practically Perfect Sock, you will receive a small skein with about 80 yards of yarn on it, for full sized skeins with 400 yards of yarn check out our other listing for Practically Perfect Sock
- Content 80% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon
- 2 Ply fingering / sock weight
- Yardage: About 81 yards (75 meters) in a .7 oz skein (20 gram)
- Recommended knitting gauge: 7-8 sts/in
- Recommended knitting needles: US 1-3
- Hand dyed in Florida
- Care: machine wash gentle on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry